Commercial mechanical systems must adhere to many regulations and specifications to comply with federal and state standards. For this reason, you cannot and should not leave your system to chance—a skilled engineer can help you design and construct a system that will be compliant with all these requirements. Let Cooper Oates partner with you throughout the complicated compliance journey.
During the consulting phase, Cooper Oates can:
- Deliver Title 24 Calculations & Consulting
- Provide Building Energy Reviews & Analysis
- Analyze Life-Cycle Cost & Perform Due Diligence
- Perform Pre-Construction/Retrofit Building Computer Modeling
- Consult for Property Managers, Building Owners, and General Contractors
- Provide Immediate Inspection Services to Determine HVAC System Conditions
- Provide Testing Services as Required for Equipment & Distribution Systems
- Assist You in Determining an Efficient Course of Action
During your contract phase, Cooper Oates can:
- Help You Decide – Replacement vs. Partial Upgrades
- Prepare Energy Efficient Mechanical System Designs
- Oversee Code & Regulatory Compliance
- Make Well-Informed Material & System Selections
- Procure Bids from Qualified Contractors
- Monitor Construction for Compliance with Specifications
Whether you are replacing your current system or partially upgrading your system to restore and improve its efficiency, Cooper Oates offers the engineering services your business can rely on. With over 50 years of experience, we offer you the guidance, knowledge, and advice you are looking for, and can create a design that will ensure comfort as well as total compliance.
Ready to start planning your next project? Contact Cooper Oates to discuss your project specifications, goals, and climate control needs.