Our Core Values
Our core values define who we are, how we interact with our customers and with our staff, and how we make decisions that are in your best interest. We use these values to find great people to serve you and we use them to make decisions about how we work, how we deliver service to our customers and our team, and what we can do to always provide you with great results.
We take pride in our work, our team and our company. Although we strive for consistently high-quality work, on occasion we make mistakes and we are never hesitant to own them and correct them. We aspire to exceed your expectations by “walking in your shoes” and making it easy to do business with us. We embrace change and proactively look for ways to help your buildings perform better at a lower overall cost. And we are loyal to you, our customer, and our fellow teammates. We find ways to help each other succeed.
Pride in Workmanship
- Deliver value through outstanding craftsmanship and service.
- We are proud of our company and the work we do.
- Do it right, first and fast.
- We own our mistakes and correct them.
- Always consider the full cost of ownership.
Resourceful & Creative
- Always looking for ways to add value and to get the job done successfully.
- Constantly learn better ways to do things by embracing process improvement and technology.
- Promote a can-do and will-do attitude.
- Eliminate waste of resources and time.
- Stay at the forefront of industry change and customer needs.
- Our customers’ satisfaction is our success.
- Provide information that allows customers to make informed decisions.
- Anticipate customers’ needs and resolve them.
- Find “root causes” and sustainable solutions.
- Communicate clearly, precisely, and frequently with our customers and among our team.
- Put team before individual.
- Focus on we, not me. Yes we can!
- Find ways to help each other succeed. Never turn our backs on each other.
- Respect each other for who we are.
- Solve for “win-win”.