Education & Certifications
- Associate Degree – Mathematics - Ricks College Rexburg Id 1979
- Bachelor’s degree – Accounting - Brigham Young University 1982
- Master of Business Administration – University of Phoenix 1999
- Controller/CFO for various construction companies for over 30 years.
- Vice President of Operations for the California Mortgage Banker Association.
- Director of Operations for a start-up electronic house arrest company – TraX Monitoring.
- CFO for Development Company.
Other Professional Items
Nyle has taught all graduate and undergraduate Accounting/Finance classes at the University of Phoenix for 19 years. He has been awarded the Faculty of the Year three times, which is an award nominated by students and approved by Faculty peers. Loomis Basin School District Board (board member and president) for two terms. Serves as treasurer on the Board of Directors of Camp Taylor, a free, not-for-profit camp for children with heart disease which is currently in the process of building a permanent home on a former county jail site. Nyle was awarded CFO of the year for 2019 by the Sacramento Business Journal for Small Businesses.
- Served as President and Board member for the Loomis Basin Youth Soccer Club.
- Proud father of three Eagle Boy Scouts.
- Loves to build and repair things.
- Front-end/brake mechanic & tire monkey while attending college.
- Latest passion: cooking weekend BBQs for his family in his smoker.